Need help with medical consulting to support your VA disability benefits? We may be able to help! Get started today!
When deciding to appeal a VA decision, it isn’t easy to know where to begin. There are three ways to file an appeal.
– Fill out the forms that were attached to your decision letter
– Use an appeal form
– Send in your appeal by Mail
Once you decide you want to move forward with the appeal, there are three lanes you could go down.
– Supplemental – if you are adding additional medical evidence on the appeal.
– Higher-level review – If you believe there was enough medical evidence but you want another rater to take a look at your claim
– Board level appeal – This route, you can choose to add more evidence or not before it goes to a veteran judge, take a look, and make a decision. You can also appear at a hearing and plead your case to a judge.
Disclaimer: Trajector Medical (TM) does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of the information contained in this video. Nothing contained or provided in the video is intended to constitute advice or to serve as a substitute for the advice of a licensed healthcare provider, attorney, or agent accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) to assist with the filling of disability claims. Any reliance you place on this information is strictly at your own risk.
Always seek the advice of your qualified medical provider, attorney, or VA agent, to address individual circumstances. This video is for general information purposes only. All uses of the term “you” are for illustrative purposes regarding a hypothetical veteran. TM disclaims any control over, relationship with, or endorsement of the ideas expressed by viewers of this content.